Digital Product Designer
We're looking for an ambitious, insights-driven designer to join the team that's redefining ecommerce by connecting retail stores to online. Working alongside a highly motivated team of engineers, data scientists and retail specialists, you'll play a pivotal role designing end-to-end across our mobile and web platforms. From research and ideation, to UX and UI, this role is the ideal opportunity for any digital product designer looking to take the lead on challenging briefs in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
- You’re a Digital Product Designer with experience designing UXUI across a range of platforms, including mobile
- 1 - 3 years experience of design in a commercial environment, ideally at a tier-1 digital agency or start-up
- You're a Sketch pro and proficient across a range of design applications including the Adobe Suite
- You can operate in an agile environment and love to work in close collaboration with developers and product owners
- You have an instinct for understanding users, extracting meaningful insights and analysing data to inform product design decisions
- You're a conceptual thinker who gets a kick out of a nice user-flow diagram (seriously)
- You're a proactive designer, who loves to research, develop, prototype and iterate your work
- Driven by purpose, you have a desire to be part of something meaningful and innovative
- You combine natural visual skill with an appreciation for systems thinking
- You're a clear communicator with a good grasp of copywriting for product
- You’ll thrive in a fast moving environment and enjoy a diversity of briefs
Hero’s culture has been designed to give our team the freedom to do their best work, where they can freely contribute ideas and instantly see the impact of their work - irrespective of their backgrounds, education or years of experience.
Sound like a good fit? Here’s some other benefits we offer:
- Work with a talented team of likeminds who truly love what they do
- A competitive salary
- Generous healthcare plan for you and your cohabitating partner
- Pension plan
- An employee assistance program available 24/7
- A shiny new computer, big screen and all the software you need
- A chance to work in a creative, productive environment in London’s Fitzrovia with all the snacks, fruit, coffee and tea you can eat/drink
- Plenty of team dinners and social events
Interested? Please fill out your application below, including your CV and design portfolio.