Regional Sales Manager
As a Regional Sales Manager, you are responsible for driving new sales; generating client leads, cold calling potential clients, creating client interest, qualifying the potential sale, giving client sales presentations and closing the sale.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7+ years of quota carrying outside sales and account management experience with sales to contacts at the VP-level or above
- Experience selling Enterprise software, Software (SaaS )
- Significant experience with face-to-face presentations to executive C- level decision makers
- Show consistent success with a maintaining and building client relationships within an enterprise account base
- Exceeding quotas of one million or more in individual annual sales revenues with a high transactional sales model
- Experience creating and developing long-term client relationships
- Evidence of high performance, entrepreneurial spirit and team player
- Willingness to travel up to 50% in territory and attend trade shows
- Successful experience selling SaaS Software to the Retail Vertical.
- Highly Competitive Salaries & Bonus Programs
- Medical Insurance; Plan options-Insurance is effective on first day of employment
- Dental / Vision / Rx Drug Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Policy
- Commuter and Transit Benefits
Hero is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!