Senior Partnership Success Manager
We're looking for a Senior Partnership Success Manager with exemplary relationship-building
skills to manage partnerships our key retail clients, including a focus on performance
and ongoing adoption of our product. We’re looking for a natural business leader with a
progressive attitude who is driven by our mission to redefine the future of retail.
You should be totally comfortable holding senior client relationships across both
e-commerce and retail teams, using data to inform insights and opportunities for growth.
The ideal candidate will have impeccable written and verbal communication skills with
experience presenting to C-level executives.
You’ll have a talent for calculating meaningful retail metrics to report to our clients and
be well versed in discovering, resolving and managing the challenges faced by retailers
- Manage relationships with our largest and most high-profile retail partners.o Plan and implement growth strategies for your client based on their specific needs, becoming an expert in the use of our technology and our road map.
- Defining and regularly monitoring client KPIs while reporting back to your clients alongside recommendations for improvements and tangible action plans.
- Manage your accounts and develop them to their full commercial potential, working with the sales team to up-sell wherever the client needs match our products.
- Help in the development of our product roadmap as a key conduit of ideas and feedback from our clients, serving as the voice of our customers and using their feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas.
- Always acting in the best interest of your client - passionate, dedicated and commercially focused, being the first point of contact for troubleshooting issues as they arise, and providing clear, regular communications to show progress.
- Work directly with VP Customer Operations to track adoption metrics keeping churn of licenses to a minimum.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- 5+ years professional experience as a customer success manager at a technology company.
- Data driven approach/thrive when juggling multiple projects at once.
- Ability to listen carefully and understand technical requirements.
- Meticulous attention to detail and excellent reporting ability.
- Live in or commute to NYC and/or San Francisco.
- A PowerPoint expert that has done more presentations than they can count.
Hero’s culture has been designed to give our team the freedom to do their best work, where they can freely contribute ideas and instantly see the impact of their work - irrespective of their backgrounds, education or years of experience. Our values guide the team to ‘leave their ego at the door’, ‘follow their instincts’ and ‘to become a master of their jungle’.
- Opportunity to join a rapidly growing team that is transforming the industry globally.
- A shiny new MacBook Pro, big screen and all the software you need.
- Weekly team breakfasts.
- Monthly team activities and outings.
- Company subsidized healthcare coverage including medical, dental and vision.
- 20 days of vacation.
- Travel to London for team building activities
Hero is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.