21 billion sq ft of physical retail space is siloed from e-commerce. Our team is on a mission to change that.
We’re only three years into our journey, but already 690m shoppers on websites like Harvey Nichols, Three, size? and Levis can use Hero to connect live with an associate in their nearest store - perfect for when they need real-time advice from someone in the know. For retail associates, our app represents a whole new way to do their jobs, giving them access to millions of online shoppers, not just customers who pass by the store.
This omnichannel approach is evolving billions of sq ft of analogue retail space into hyper-connected smart stores of the future; in cities including London, Paris, New York, Los Angeles and Hong Kong.
We’re an energetic team that moves fast. From our offices in London and New York, we’re bringing together a world class collective of problem solvers passionate about blending technology, fashion and retail. Hero was founded in 2015 by the team that previously launched Europe’s largest app commerce company and is privately funded.
Find out more at www.usehero.com
Hero are looking for someone to maintain the highest level of quality of our consumer and retail associate-facing software products, working alongside a team of designers and iOS, back-end and web engineers and our other QA.
- Write and maintain test scripts that can be executed against all parts of the Hero platform
- Appraise delivery against the original requirements
- Facilitate proactive solutions and feedback
- Validate bug reports from users and across the business
- Review current standards and policies
- Keep records of quality reports, statistical reviews and relevant documentation
- Proven experience as a quality assurance analyst or relevant role in a commercial environment, ideally at a startup or tier-1 digital agency
- Thorough knowledge of methodologies of quality assurance and standards
- Experience of testing across multiple platforms (Desktop, Tablet and Mobile testing Web and Native Apps)
- Ideally experience of implementing and maintaining automated testing
- Experience of using Jira for workflow and defect management is preferred
- Outstanding communication skills and attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and leadership abilities
Hero’s culture has been designed to give our team the freedom to do their best work, where they can freely contribute ideas and instantly see the impact of their work - irrespective of their backgrounds, education or years of experience. Our values guide the team to ‘leave their ego at the door’, ‘follow their instincts’ and ‘to become a master of their jungle’.
Sound like a good fit? Here’s some other benefits we offer:
- Work with a talented team of likeminds who truly love what they do
- A competitive salary
- Generous healthcare plan for you and your cohabitating partner
- Pension plan
- An employee assistance program available 24/7
- A shiny new computer, big screen and all the software you need
- A chance to work in a creative, productive environment in London’s Fitzrovia with all the snacks, fruit, coffee and tea you can eat/drink
- Plenty of team dinners and social events