Technical Implementation Manager
Hero is looking for someone to lead technical integration during our new partner rollouts. This role will also be responsible for all new feature rollouts to clients as well as ongoing support and escalation to the development team.
Rollout and Integration Management
- Working with Customer Success team on implementation of rollouts for Pilot and Full Launch
- Collaborate with clients to scope and implement post-launch projects, including platform migrations, email integrations and API implementations.
- Managing through from requirements gathering to deployment and launch
- Communicate new feature updates to clients and gather requirements around configurables for rollout.
- Managing the support desk and working to resolve user issues
- Identifying trends in issues and potential system wide degradations / outages
- Completing incident form and escalating to Hero stakeholders
- Managing investigation and resolution
- Providing updates in line with internal SLAs
- Exceptional communication skills and attention to detail
- The ability to stay calm under pressure with superb organizational skills
- A technical mind able to grasp the issues but explain them and their and solutions to non-technical stakeholders
- Experience of working in a commercial environment, ideally at a startup or tier-1 digital agency
- Experience of using Jira for workflow and defect management is preferred
- Opportunity to join a rapidly growing team that is transforming the industry globally
- A shiny new MacBook Pro, big screen and all the software you need
- Travel to London for team building activities
- Company subsidized healthcare coverage including medical, dental and vision
- 20 days of vacation
- A competitive salary